How to Restore Changes?
It is so awful if you use anti-malware software to mistakenly delete the important files but failed to restore. Malware KO Free lets you keep peace of mind, as it makes a backup of the threat before cleaning and lists all the changes that were made to your system in a box so that you can easily revert them. Now, download and install Malware KO Free to restore changes.
To restore some deleted files, you can simply
click on "Restore changes" on the
main window and it will switch to "Restore changes"
There is a list of changes that Malware KO Free has made to your system. Select necessary file or registry entry on that screen and click "Undo" and it will restore the selected item.
More Useful Tips:
- How to Detect and Restore Changes
- How to Customize Scanning Process
- How to Schedule Scanning
- How to Restore Changes
- What is Spyware
- Symptoms of Spyware Infections
- Spyware Danger Level Estimation
- Stay away from Spyware
- Ways Spyware Can Get on Your Computer
- How Do You Know if Your Computer is Infected with a Virus